To round up HandsFaceGrace in a nutshell, you can find a series of A4 sheets here. If you wish to make them yourself, follow these steps:
- Download the ZIP files you get when you click the ‘DIY’ links and unpack them.
- Open and use the PDF or PDFs ideally, although they can also be accessed as large PNG files.
- Print them off on A4 papers with any good printer.
- Trim the papers around each of the square dark-grey borders straight below ‘FRONT:’ and ‘REVERSE:’ as directed on the sheets.
- Stick the reverse side literally on the reverse. The result for each A4 you printed should be a double-sided postcard of the A6 size.
If you have the means to print them professionally on A6 cards or can otherwise have this arranged, follow these steps:
- Download the ZIP files you get when you click the ‘Professional’ links and unpack them.
- Open the PDFs inside the unpacked folders. For each folder there should be one file marked ‘(Front)’ and another marked ‘(Reverse)’.
- Print them off; bearing in mind the result for each copy should be a double-sided postcard of the A6 size.
Note that we have generalised campaign postcards here which are a good summary of all the ways in which we seek to influence our communities, and also more specialised ones that focus individually on the Hands, Face and Grace and delve into much greater detail as to our stances on such issues.
Each series of postcards are available as ‘Variant A’, which is best for distribution and display locally, and also ‘Variant B’ that can be sent to a particular individual, school or business as desired.